Did you know you have the power to change this country? Yes, you read correctly. It takes one easy step to create the change you want to see. I know it sounds too good to be true, but trust me, it is. All you have to do is go vote in this upcoming election and in any future ones. A lot of times, people have this idea that voting doesn’t help because, regardless of who or what they vote for, there will be no change. This mentality might come to them because of their disappointment with previous politicians. We should be grateful to live in a country where voting is easy and any American citizen over the age of 18, regardless of ethnicity, race, sex or gender identity, can vote.
So, why vote?
- It’s your right as an American citizen. Take advantage of it!
- Registering to vote has become easier than ever before. In most states such as California and Arizona you can now register online.
- Think of the future generations. Your vote can help them in the long run.
- Set an example to those who look up to you.
- You can change everyday problems in your community by voting in the next election.
- Our Founding Fathers founded this country through voting. If they found this issue important, so should you.
- You’re supporting something you believe in.
- You can stop laws and politicians you don’t agree with from getting into office.
- Voting makes you look cool.
- Make your voice be heard!
With elections coming up, it’s time to go out there and have our voice be heard. The best way to do this is by voting. When we vote, we are creating the change we want to see for our community and for future generations. Do your part and vote.
What inspires you to vote? Tell me in the comment section below!