If you’re like me then you know just what I mean when I say, “coffee makes everything better”. It’s a great way to start the day and sometimes it’s a great way to end the day. Now that fall is here, I can finally indulge in all my favorite fall flavors. There are so many great places to grab a bite in LA. Let’s take a look at some of the best places to have a cup of Joe.
LA’s Best Coffee Shops
- Verve Coffee Roasters is the place to be if you’re looking for a little excitement in your day. With locations in the fashion district of Downtown LA and in the historic Melrose avenue in West Hollywood, Verve is always up on the newest trends.
- Menotti’s CoffeeShop is located in Venice Beach, right by the boardwalk. Stop by for a hot cup of Joe or a cold brew. They offer vegan and organic coffee options.
- Get moving to Sunset Blvd. for giant flavors and bold tastes at Dinosaur Coffee. Try their mouthwatering shrubs, made from fresh fruit and natural flavors.
- Copa Vida is part of the Specialty Coffee Association of America, so you can rest easy knowing their drinks are top notch. Stop in for breakfast and enjoy a traditional French toast breakfast or a veggie breakfast burrito. Yum!
- House Roots Coffee was started by a group of community members from the San Fernando Valley. They’re not just a cafe, but also a place dedicated to making a change. They provide funding to different community programs through profits made from each purchase. They call it a “cup for a cause”.
- Talk about serious coffee. Stumptown Coffee Roasters takes their coffee very seriously. From beginning to end, starting with the roast, every part of the process is valued and carefully conducted. Pop by and try some of their Ethiopian coffee infused chocolate!
What coffee shops are you most excited to get moving to? Tell me about it in the comments section below!