International moves are any move into another country. Whether moving overseas or moving from Texas just an hour south into Mexico—it’s an international move.
Wunderbar! Fantastique! Magnífico! NorthStar Moving is happy to help with your international move. We are proud to be affiliated with a large network of companies that can deliver your belongings from California, Arizona, Texas to almost any country in the world.
Factors that affect the price of international moves:
- How many things do you need to move?
- Which country are you moving to?
- When you are moving? Think of it like airplane tickets; the busier the time, the more expensive the ticket. Usually, moving companies are the busiest in the summer and at the end of the month.
- Do you need Door to Door service or Door to Port service?
- Door to Door service includes arranging for custom clearance and delivery to any address in the world.
- Door to Port service saves you money, but only gets your belongings to the port or airport of your choice. You must arrange the final delivery yourself.
- Do you want an exclusive container for your shipment? Or, is the consolidation of your smaller shipment with other overseas clients’ shipments acceptable?
- Will your belongings need to stay in the moving company’s storage while you’re getting your new place ready?
Best Money Saving Tip:
The best way to truly save on the cost of an international move is to choose a moving company based on their reputation. Make sure they have provided stellar service to their clients for years.
Let us answer your questions about your international move.
Give us a call and our Client Loyalty Team will guide you through the moving process. We can even schedule a video chat estimate for you with one of our Relocation Specialists to determine the price of your move. Let us get you moving.
All images via NorthStar Moving.