One of the best things about Summer is Father’s Day! It’s one of the few days when you can kick back and celebrate Dad. Dads are such hard workers, so it’s nice to have a whole day dedicated to them. Worried about what you’re going to get him? There’s still time to whip something up! Get moving to the crafts store. Let’s take a look at some of my favorite Father’s Day gift ideas.
Father’s Day: Last Minute Gift Ideas
- Show Dad he’s the world’s greatest pop with this fun gift idea. Put together a basket of all things “pop”. Fill it with treats that have the word pop in in their name. Here’s a few to get you started: Pop-Tarts, Push Pop, Pop Rocks, Pop Smart Popcorn. You can even get creative and add soda pop!
- Give Dad a treat this Father’s Day with this fun candy card.
- Heat things up for Dad with some homemade hot sauce. Those recipes are sure to keep his belly warm.
- Mix it up with these spice mixes for Dad, then cook him up something with a little kick
- Start Dad’s day off with a home run! Make him a fun sports themed breakfast.
- Give Dad a place to keep all his cords and chargers. Upcycle a shoebox into this handy dandy container. No more tangles!
- Keep things smooth with Dad with these DIY shaving oils, so he can always look his best.
- Show Dad he deserves only the best this Father’s Day with these personalized roasting sticks.
- Give him a gift that cherish more than all the others, quality time with you. Make your own quality time coupons for Dad to redeem whenever he wants. Here are a few of my favorites: Fishing trip, dinner for two, sporting event, mini vacation.
There’s still plenty of time to show Dad how much you appreciate him. Check out some of these other DIY gifts for Dad!
How are you celebrating Father’s Day? Tell me about it in the comments section below!