Valentine’s Day is almost here. Haven’t figured out what you’re doing yet? No worries, there’s still time throw something together. Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate. Who says Valentine’s Day is only for significant others? It can be for friends, siblings, parents, and even pets! Take a look at all the ways you can celebrate.
Celebrate with Green Gifts
Show your valentine how much you care by giving gifts that are not only thoughtful, great for the environment.
- Give your heart away and give them somewhere to rest their head. This cute pillow is made from eco-friendly materials.
- Celebrate by treating them to a spa day without ever leaving home. Make your own natural bath salts.
- Enchant your valentine with these beautiful and fragrant dried rose petals. You can use them for potpourri or just for decoration.
Celebrate with A Dazzling Dinner
Sometimes the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach.
- Treat them to a healthy and delicious dinner of eggplant-parmesan. Valentine’s Day is supposed to be cheesy right?
- Spice things up with this tasty one pan Mexican Quinoa. This meal is sure to heat up any night.
- We can’t forget about dessert on the sweetest day of the year. This mini angel food bundt cake will hit the spot and it’s so tiny you won’t feel bad about indulging.
It’s never too late to show someone you care! How are you looking forward to celebrating Valentine’s Day?